Streamline your Healthcare Transactions to Reduce Cost and Improve Efficiency
Have your claims been delayed – or even lost – by the maze of local, regional and national clearinghouses? As claims are transferred from vendor to vendor, they are repeatedly collected, reformatted and transmitted – which drives up costs, delays and errors.
Post-n-Track replaces this aging network with a fast link between you and leading payers. Transactions are delivered directly to payers and providers – with maximum speed and efficiency.
No cost for physicians and providers!
There are no transaction, installation or support fees with the Post-n-Track Healthcare Services Platform – this new service is free of charge to providers that want to connect directly to Post-n-Track payers. See our complete list of payers.
Very Easy to Install
You can download the Post-n-Track Doodad® utility via the Web, and configure your connection in less than 5 minutes. No technical knowledge is needed, and no changes are required to your existing practice / claims system. You can start sending claims today.
Simple to Use
The Post-n-Track Doodad® automatically sends your claim files and retrieves responses. You can schedule transmissions to match to your claim processing cycle. It’s simple and easy to use.
Your Claims are Delivered Directly to the Payer
Your claims will be delivered directly to payers via the Web, with automated validation and fast confirmation – no more clearinghouse detours and delays!
No Need to Change your Processes: Post-n-Track is Compatible
You can continue to use existing connections to clearinghouses, Blues plans, Medicare and Medicaid – without any conflicts. Post-n-Track will simply accelerate transactions for the payers linked to the Post-n-Track Healthcare Services Platform.
Delivery Receipts and Reports for Every Claim you Send
Each claim is individually logged and tracked – similar to a FedeX™ package. You’ll receive an immediate receipt for every claim you send, showing that it was received and delivered – with online reports for claims sent, financial totals, errors and payer responses.
Just click on the icon at the top of this page to enroll and download your Doodad® utility. The entire process will take less than five minutes.
Responses, reports and alerts:
- Responses: claim responses are automatically retrieved and delivered to you
- Reports: easy-to-read reports are included for 277U status messages and 997 file acknowledgments – in addition to standard ANSI 997, 277 and 835 data files
- Alerts: you can receive alerts via e-mail for any problems or changes in system status
Claim Formats We Support:
ANSI 837 professional, institutional and dental claims are supported, along with NSF and UB92 formats and HCFA “print” images.
Secure Internet Connection:
Your claim files are transmitted through the secure Post-n-Track Web Tunnel that connects providers directly to the payers. Claims are automatically protected with multiple layers of encryption, validation and authentication. This ensures that data always arrives unaltered and undamaged, from an authorized source. (Claim files are not sent via a Web browser, to avoid browser-related security issues.)
- Easy download: the Post-n-Track Doodad® utility can be downloaded quickly via a standard Web connection, including dial-up or broadband.
- Standard PC’s or servers: Doodad® runs on standard desktop PC’s with Windows™ 98, 2000, Me, XP, Vista and Windows 7 – or servers with Windows Server 2000 or 2003.
- Standard Web link: a Web link is required to transmit claims, receive responses and view online reports. You can use any Internet access provider / ISP – dial-up or high-speed.
- Business networks: complex LAN/WAN networks are supported.
- No volume limits or minimum requirements: Post-n-Track supports providers of any size – there are no limitations on the volume of your claim transmissions.
- S/FTP, PGP, HTTPS and other options: Post-n-Track also supports a variety of secure communication links, including S/FTP, PGP encrypted files, HTTPS and third-party products, e.g. Cyclone™. Please let us know if you have a preferred transmission solution.